By Didier Hamel
Biography of one of the most famous landscape, expressionist painter living and working in the Far East capturing Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand & Cambodia.
During the last decade, John Van Der Sterren has achieved recognition as the most notable landscape painter in East Asia. Serious collectors acknowledge the importance of his work; it was therefore adjudged the right time to present this biography, for a world audience.
A colourful panorama spanning these last nine years is presented in this book as a “tropical journey,” comprising a series of landscape studies, portraits and still lifes recorded in Indonesia (Java, Bali and Sumatra), Singapore, Thailand an Cambodia.
In his tropical journey, the artist leads us with great skill through his own visions, reflecting a misture of reality, poetry and beauty.
Cover: Hardcover with the dust jacket
Size: 23 x 27.5 cm
Shipping Weight : 2 kg
- JNE, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at JNE
- FEDEX International Economy, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at FEDEX
- Regular Parcel by Post Office, up to 30 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at Post Office