by Hengki Koentjoro
“...a startling book of deliciously serene images....” — Michael Kenna, Photographer
Indonesian Hasselblad Master and international award-winning photographer Hengki Koentjoro journeys across the world’s largest archipelago, with the aim of capturing and immortalising the fleeting moments of underwater beauty. These moments are elegantly and delicately showcased in stunning monochromatic images, creating a series of tranquil and ethereal - but no less spectacular - glimpses of Indonesian waters.
Launched at the Frankfurt Book Fair in 2015, Afterhours Books is proud to officially announce MONOHYDRA, a fine-art, black-and-white underwater photography book. This beautifully bound book is the first of its kind, complete with a special foreword by world-renowned American fine-art photographer Michael Kenna and fine-art gallerist Bob Tobin. Certainly a fine testament to Hengki’s expertise and unparalleled mastery in underwater monochromatic photography.
28 x 24 cm (Portrait)
96 pages (plus 12-page booklet) in black & white duotone
- JNE, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at JNE
- FEDEX International Economy, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at FEDEX
- Regular Parcel by Post Office, up to 30 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at Post Office