An updated bestseller, this book of extraordinarily beautiful photographs of nature contains state-of-the-art instruction on how any photographer can aim for equally impressive results every time a camera is focused on the great outdoors.
Even highly skilled photographers are often baffled by the problems facing them when they work outdoors. But with this exceptional field guide in hand, every photographer—beginner, serious amateur, semi-pro, and pro—can conquer the problems encountered in the field. Using his own exceptional work as examples, the author discusses each type of nature subject and how to approach photographing it. Specific advice and information cover selection of equipment and lenses; how to compose a shot; how to get close ups; and other tips covering a range of techniques to enrich various types of nature photographs.
About the Author: John Shaw is the author of many enduring bestsellers, including six previous Amphoto books. His photographs are frequently featured in National Wildlife, Outdoor Photographer, Natural History, Sierra, and Audubon magazines, as well as in calendars, books, and advertisements. He lives in Colorado Springs.
Paperback: 160 pages
Publisher: Amphoto Books; Revised, Subsequent edition (October 31, 2000)
Product Dimensions: 21 x 1 x 28 cm
Shipping Weight: 1 kg
- JNE, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at JNE
- FEDEX International Economy, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at FEDEX
- Regular Parcel by Post Office, up to 30 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at Post Office