Metaphor Interior Architecture is an interior-design firm with projects in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, and the United States. Metaphor projects, which include retail outlets, commercial facilities, restaurants, bars, cafés, offices, co-working spaces, hotels and apartments, showcase an accomplished, cosmopolitan design sensibility that employs a concept or perspective to create striking impressions while ensuring full practical functionality.
This book celebrates the accomplished, cosmopolitan sensibility that has placed Metaphor Interior Architecture among the leading interior-design firms in Indonesia. Like Metaphor projects, which combine striking impressions with practical functionality, this book is a definitive guide to a decade of achievement.
Size: 24 x 30 x 3 cm (Portrait)
Pages: 304 pages full color
Shipping Weight: 2,5 kg
Publisher: Afterhours Books
- JNE, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at JNE
- FEDEX International Economy, up to 4 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at FEDEX
- Regular Parcel by Post Office, up to 30 business days
- Calculated by weight and destination address, based on ongoing rate at Post Office