SACRED PLACES IN INDONESIA by Yasu Suzuka
This is a unique and very exclusive Portfolio Set of 10 pin-hole photographs by reknown Japanese artist Yasu Suzuka who traveled many times to various places considered as sacred grounds around Indonesia. Taken with large format film, the photographs are signed, marked, printed on handmade Japanese Washi paper, wrapped in real leather and encased in fine-quality, mahogany box. Each set is numbered and signed by the artist.
Limited to only 20 units ever produced and will not be reproduced ever. Current available units are numbered 09/20 and 10/20 as previous numbers were already taken by collectors in Japan, Indonesia and USA. A true collectible set for discerning collectors of photography, its price will only go up as stock diminishes.
Yasu Suzuka, Born in Kanagawa Prefecture, 1947. Studied oil paintings at Tama Art University, 1966-1968. Fulbright Scholar at San Francisco Art Institute, 1975. Presently he's a Professor at the Kyoto University of Art and Design.
• Limited edition of 20
• Elegant, exclusive Mahogany wooden box
• Box size: 65.5 × 51.5 × 7.5 cm
• 10 Original signed, numbered, certified photoprints on exclusively-developed Awagami Washi paper, wrapped in with embossed leather
• Print size 60 × 42.5 cm (landscape) mounted on 63 × 47.5 cm 152g acid-free mattboards
• Shipping Weight: 10 kg
• ISBN: 978-602-6990-01-3
• Price escalates as stock diminishes